Finally free?

Friday, December 31, 2010

I would like to point out one thing.The photo was not taken by me but by my sister.
She asked me to post it on my gallery, by failing to account to you.It is not a copyright violation, CAUTION!

As for the idea that she may have been inspired by something, I can not tell you.
But the idea, like many I have already noted, has already been taken over and over again!So if you do not like the photo simply avoid commenting.

The photo is not mine, but made by my sister, as usual x3
Have you ever thought about the time that passes bored a chick in its shell before being born?Just as the prisoners he counts the days that separate him from freedom: P

Finally free?



Source : http://martanaokochan.deviantart.com/art/Finally-free-190221703

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2011 ·Wootpix