Tron: Poster trilogy

Friday, December 31, 2010

In anticipation of the upcoming Tron Legacy film, I decided last year to create my own Tron Legacy film poster, in the way I would prefer to see films portrayed. The iconic disc and light cycle trails were the most direct and recognizable method of showing a Tron film on a poster, without the need of actors head shots or giant credits. The Tron franchise was built on showing dazzling new effects on screen and I wanted my poster to resonate that idea.

After the success of my first poster design, I decided to pursue 2 more Tron poster designs exploring the updated style of the new film, and finally a poster to represent the original 1982 film. Presented here is the Signalnoise Tron poster trilogy.

Tron: Poster trilogy





By : James White

1 comments:

Richa Sharma said...

Good job on this article! I really like how you presented your facts and how you made it interesting and easy to understand. Thank you.
Sindhi News

June 25, 2020 at 1:42 AM

Post a Comment

 

2011 ·Wootpix